1. Do I need to set up an account in your store to buy a product?
No, you don’t need to register to place an order in our store.
2. When can I place an order in your store?
Orders in our store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. How long will I have to wait for my order?
Orders are shipped within 3-7 working days from receipt of payment (in the case of cash-on-delivery, the shipping time is the same). The courier delivery time needs to be added to that.
4. Can I pick up my order in store?
No, as of May 2021 beSmart is an online store only and there is no option of in-store pickup. Domestic shipping services in Poland are provided by Inpost, and international orders are delivered by Poczta Polska.
5. How do I choose the right size?
All lengths provided in product descriptions are measured as described below, unless indicated otherwise: sleeve – measured along the top of the arm, from the seam. Not from the armpit. Garment length – measured along the centre of the back (along the spine). If you have any additional questions, feel free to call us at: +48 507 952 536 – we will be happy to advise.
6. How can I pay for my order?
You can pay by online transfer via the Przelewy24 platform or using PayPal
7. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we can ship your order abroad.
8. How do I return my order?
To return your order, please send the product back to us with a completed return or complaint form (the forms are available in the Terms and Conditions section). We will contact you within 2-3 days of receiving your return to inform you about our decision.
9. Are my personal data safe?
Yes, your data are protected in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act.